When our SIP trunk customers were being faced with choosing a predictive dialer with choices ranging from million-dollar software or cluttered and unreliable open-source solutions, Squaretalk decided to step up. One thing is certain:
Not all Predictive Dialers are created the same.
So much so, that our developers began to title our cloud based software as an “engagement platform.” So let’s go to the basics. If you were to build a dialer today, what would be your MVP (Minimal Viable Product)?
So let’s identify our requirements in a basic Predictive Dialer
1. Load Leads (super important)
Here is something that seems obvious, but not so much so, as we think this over:
- Are we importing from CSV and Excel?
- Can we import from JSON directly for immediate call back?
- Are we able to determine time zone on import?
- Duplicate lead detection?
2. Create Campaigns (so we can monitor KPIS)
We need the ability to assign list of leads to configurable campaigns, later this will be useful for generating reports.
3. Historical Reporting (so we can know how we did)
So based on the campaigns we will need look back at KPI’s and performance. How did we do Campaign vs. Campaign and Agent vs. Agent? Graphs and data tables are always good.
4. An Agent Screen (something easy, so we don’t have to teach them how to use it)
This can’t be overstated… There are so many agent screens that try to put too much information in front of the agent. Remember, the agent will be looking at your predictive dialer for hours upon hours.
5. Do Not Call lists (super important so we don’t get a nasty letter)
6. CRM Integrations (allow the system to get leads from our existing silos)
Zoho, Salesforce, Vtiger… there are tons.. and depending on what you use, make sure we offer a JSON API so that you can easily build your predictive dialer into your CRM.
7. Realtime Screen / Wall board (allow managers to see what is happening across campaigns)
So that is where we started, but Squaretalk added to this list things like built Premium A-Z termination, 24/7 support, and no per agent fee, and all kinds of bells and whistles that take the basic to the extreme. So why bother with the open-source, unmanaged predictive dialer when you get the best of both worlds with Squaretalk?
So come grab a demo of Squaretalk’s Predictive Dialer, and let’s talk.