Squaretalk is hiring a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing sales strategies for expanding the company’s business both on international and local market and setting quotas
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Proactively seeking for new business opportunities in the market through all the possible channels and presenting our company to potential prospects
- Evangelize the product and personally help close deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Closing deals and managing the communication with other teams inside the company
Skills and qualification
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills