Executive Sales Director
We are looking to recruit an Executive Sales Director to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDRs across the enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition in head-to-head competition.
- Ownership of all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Development of sales strategies for expanding the company’s business for international and local market and setting quotas
- Establishing the inbound lead requirements needed to meet sales objectives
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product, and Marketing
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning
Skills and qualification
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE teams and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills